Spider-Man (1963 series) #273 (A Multi-Title Crossover) [SET] — To Challenge the Beyonder
Thomas Fireheart, The Puma has been sent on a Vison Quest to Destroy the One-Who-Comes-From-Beyond.
This brings him to New York City in time to confront The Beyonder!
Meanwhile, The Hobgoblin is Back and Ready to take-down Spider-Man, and has devised a particularly sinister way to do it!
Featuring the Scourge of Crime!
Collecting issues #273-274 Plus the Crossover issue Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #111.
- Amazing Spider-Man (1963 series) #273
- By Peter David & Bob McLeod.
- "Tom DeFalco & Ron Frenz"
- A Secret Wars II Tie-In! Several miles southwest of Hartsdale, New Mexico, Thomas Fireheart meets with his tribes shaman for a mystic ceremony. The shaman explains to Fireheart that his destiny as the Puma is to slay the "One-Who-Comes-From-Beyond", known around the world as the Beyonder. The shaman awards Thomas with a new costume and wishes him luck on his quest to destroy the Beyonder. Before he leaves, Thomas is recommended to seek the aid of Spider-Man in defeating their enemy, as their fates are intermingled.
- Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man (1976 series) #111
- By Peter David & Luke McDonnell / M Hands.
- “And Then the Gods Cried”
- A Secret Wars II Tie-In. The Beyonder and the Puma meet in Japan. After their confrontation, Thomas Fireheart is convinced more than ever that the Beyonder must be destroyed, so he returns to New York and tries to recruit the reluctant wall-crawler to his cause. The high-powered showdown among the web-slinger, Puma, and Beyonder takes place at a nightclub!
- Amazing Spider-Man (1963 series) #274
- By Tom DeFalco & Ron Frenz.
- "Lo, There Shall Come a Champion”
- A Secret Wars II Tie-In. Mephisto made challenge for Beyonder to see if Spider-Man will hold his code by saving kingpin while fighting Zarthos. If he fails his keep code the existence the multiverse will end (unknowingly).
We Also Recommend