Star Trek (2007 series) One-Shots [SET] — The Alien Spotlights (All Regular Covers)
Everything You Wanted to Know About the Star Trek Aliens but Were Afraid to Ask!
Gene Roddenberry Not Only Created Captain Kirk, Mr. Spock and Star Fleet, he was also responsible for creating some of the memorable Alien species to ever grace Sci-Fi!
Presenting a series of one-shots, each by a different creative team and featuring a different Star Trek alien race.
In the vast Star Trek universe, many diverse alien races abound, and now they finally get their due!
Collecting eleven Star Trek: Alien Spotlight One-Shots, All Regular covers.
- Star Trek: Alien Spotlight (2007 one-shot) The Gorn (Regular "A" Cover - Zach Howard)
- By Scott Tipton / David Tipton & David Messina.
- In the debut issue, the spotlight shines on the Gorn, courtesy of Scott & David Tipton and artist David Messina. After their shuttlecraft crash-lands on an uncharted planet, Captain Terrell and Commander Chekov calculate that their odds of survival are somewhat decreased when they find themselves facing off against an army of Gorn warriors.
- Star Trek: Alien Spotlight (2007 one-shot) The Vulcans (Regular "A" Cover - Zach Howard)
- By James Patrick & Josep Maria Beroy.
- The spotlight shines on the Vulcans. A Starfleet starship arrives at a planet on the brink of it's own destruction. A once peaceful society is now savage and warlike "marching beneath the Raptor's wing"-linking itself to the turmoil past of Vulcans.
- Star Trek: Alien Spotlight (2007 one-shot) The Andorians (Regular "A" Cover - Zach Howard)
- By Paul D. Storrie & Leonard O'Grady.
- Now, the spotlight shines on the Andorians. In the issue written by Paul Storrie, Andorian Ortees Shared, a Commander in Starfleet Intelligence, returns to his homeworld while on leave and finds himself in the midst of mistrust and deception, and is captured by a renegade commander of the "True Heirs of Andor."
- Star Trek: Alien Spotlight (2007 one-shot) The Orions (Regular "A" Cover - Zach Howard)
- By David Tipton / Scott Tipton & Elena Casagrande.
- "The female of the species is deadlier than the male" - a statement that was never more true than in the case of the Orion Animal Women, infamous from the very first episode of STAR TREK, "The Cage"! It's a fact Fleet Captain Christopher Pike will soon discover, as he's caught up in a web of intergalactic criminal intrigue. Can Pike trust the beautiful Orion slave girl-and can he trust himself around her? Now focus on one of the most mysterious and beautiful alien races in the Star Trek galaxy!
- Star Trek: Alien Spotlight (2008 one-shot) The Borg (Regular "A" Cover - Zach Howard)
- By Andrew Steven Harris & Sean Murphy.
- Now, the spotlight shines on the Borg. The Enterprise must face its most deadly confrontation with the Borg-drones from the future, when the Collective believes it has achieved perfection!
- Star Trek: Alien Spotlight (2008 one-shot) The Romulans (Regular "A" Cover - Zach Howard)
- By John Byrne Story & Art.
- Legendary writer/artist John Byrne, in his first-ever full Star Trek work, contributes to this special series of one-shots! The Romulan Empire has a new "ghost ship" that can't be detected by normal means. Will the Praetor use it as a weapon to thrust his people into full-blown war with the Federation-or are his motives even more sinister? A tale of loyalty, betrayal and intrigue, with scripting, pencils, and inks handled by Byrne.
- Star Trek: Alien Spotlight (2009 one-shot) The Tribbles (Regular "A" Cover - Zach Howard)
- By Stuart Moore & Mike Hawthorne.
- An offbeat one-shot featuring STAR TREK's most unlikely alien race! Welcome to Serjilla IV, an abandoned world completely overrun by Tribbles: friendly, trilling balls of fur that eat constantly and, in the words of Dr. Leonard McCoy, "reproduce at will." When a human freighter, boarded by hostile Klingons, crash-lands on Serjilla, the Tribbles' quiet but lonely existence is shattered. It's a simple situation, really-three desperate humans, a squadron of angry Klingons, and a billion hungry Tribbles. What could possibly go wrong?
- Star Trek: Alien Spotlight (2009 one-shot) The Klingons
- By Keith R. A. DeCandido & J. K. Woodward.
- The Klingons say: "Four thousand throats may be cut in a single night by a running man." But where does the saying come from? Kang-captain, husband, Dahar master-tells three different versions of the story at three key points in his life. Keith DeCandido teams up with J.K. Woodward to bring three glorious tales of revenge, battle, and honor!
- Star Trek: Alien Spotlight (2009 one-shot) The Romulans (Regular "A" Cover - Zach Howard)
- By Stuart Moore & Mike Hawthorne.
- In this Spotlight issue looking at the race whose villainy is on display in the new Star Trek movie, the heroic and charismatic Commander Acastus seeks to parlay a lifetime of military service into an illustrious political career. However, on his final mission, he gets his first and possibly final taste of the poison chalice that is Romulan politics.
- Star Trek: Alien Spotlight (2009 one-shot) The Q (Regular "A" Cover - Joe Corroney)
- By Scott Tipton & Elena Casagrande.
- The all-powerful Q has returned once more, with his latest attempt to understand the nature of humanity, and this time, it's in a manner that Captain Jean-Luc Picard will never forget! How will Q bedevil Picard this time... or has Picard finally found a way to turn the tables?
- Star Trek: Alien Spotlight (2009 one-shot) The Cardassians (Regular "A" Cover - Augustin Padilla)
- By Andy Schmidt Story & Art.
- Set just after the DOMINION WAR, a black-ops band of CARDASSIAN fundamentalists infiltrate a STARFLEET PRISON to assassinate the leader of the Dominion-the FOUNDER responsible for 800 MILLION Cardassian deaths. But if justice is done, will the fallout with Starfleet plunge the Cardassians back into war? Guest starring classic DS9 characters KIRA and GARAK!
We Also Recommend